Easy Protein CBD Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These little guys have all the flavor of regular oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies cookies, but without any processed sugar or flour. They also have a scoop of protein powder and a dropper of CBD oil to amp it up. They’re vegan, gluten-free, portable and healthy enough to eat for breakfast.
These cookies are super easy to make. You’ll start by mixing the dry ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix your wet ingredients (the melted coconut oil, mashed banana, applesauce and vanilla). Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and stir until well combined. Gently stir in your raisins and then it’s cookie making time! Use your hands to shape the dough into a cookie shape. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown, let cool completely and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for up to a month.
· 1 1/4 cups regular rolled oats
· 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
· 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
· 1/2 Tablespoon chia seeds
· 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
· 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
· 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
· 2 ripe bananas, mashed
· 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
· 1/4 cup unrefined melted coconut oil
· 1 teaspoon vanilla & 1 dropper CBD oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, shredded coconut, protein powder, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt. Stir until everything is evenly mixed.
2. In another bowl, combine coconut oil, CBD oil, mashed banana, applesauce and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Stir in raisins.
3. Use your hands to form the cookie dough into balls and flatten slightly into a cookie shape.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown. Ovens vary so check often. Let cool and enjoy!